Digiswasthya Foundation, a Section 8 non-profit organization registered under the Companies Act 2013, is working diligently to provide accessible and affordable healthcare services in rural India. As part of their efforts, Digiswasthya has been utilizing the Health monitor Telehealth device from TigerTech since June 2021. This device has been put to use for in-clinic tests, home care, and health camps by doctors, nurses, and patient navigators.
Through their use of the Health monitor, Digiswasthya has found it to be easy to operate and consistently provides accurate results for vitals. In a rural setting where quick and efficient results are vital, the Health monitor has proven its mettle. The team at Digiswasthya is pleased with TigerTech as the device has helped them in their journey of making healthcare accessible in rural India through telemedicine.
Story of Digiswasthya Foundation
Sandeep was sick in 2007 and struggled to get a correct diagnosis due to the lack of qualified doctors and under-equipped hospitals in his small district of Sant-Kabir-Nagar in Uttar Pradesh. After six months, he was diagnosed with Ewing-Sarcoma, a type of bone cancer, and underwent a bone replacement surgery. Sandeep recovered slowly at Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai and later worked with social-sector organizations to help cancer patients and their families.
Realizing that his calling was to address the lack of awareness and access to healthcare infrastructure in rural areas, Sandeep took a break from his job and established DigiSwasthya, a telemedicine clinic in his home district, in July 2020. By creating a full stack primary healthcare platform, Sandeep and his team aim to transform India’s primary healthcare system and make healthcare services affordable and accessible for rural communities by leveraging technology.
- AP has recognized Minttihealth as one of only two Chinese brands among the top 23 health wearable brands in the world.
- Minttihealth was the only Chinese brand to participate in both the 2019 Sweden Vitalis and 2018 Germany ConhIt exhibitions, both of which focus on telemedicine.
- Minttihealthwas the only Chinese brand featured in Cardiology 2.0, a US-based media publication covering innovations, breakthroughs, and trends in the cardiovascular space.
- The first electronic stethoscopedeveloped by a Chinese company to receive FDA approval was created by Minttihealth.
- CCTV Finance showcased Minttihealth’s electronic stethoscopeas the first of its kind in China.
- Huoshenshan Hospital highly praised Mintti Smartho-D2, developed by Minttihealth, for its application in clinical settings to diagnose patients with COVID-19.
- One of the founders of Minttihealth possesses a strong professional background, with over 20 years of experience in medical equipment and health solutions.
- Minttihealth benefits from a top-class R&D team from the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
- With members who have been assigned as marketing trainers for Alibaba, Minttihealth’s all-star marketing team can assist you in developing your marketing plan.
Minttihealth seeks partnerships, not just buyers. We have provided over 200 tailored solutions to 1,000+ customers in 62 countries.
For more information on Health Monitor Telehealth Device for Accessible Healthcare Services with Mintti-Vision, Mintti-Smartho-D2, Mintti-Heartbook, or other solutions customized to your business goals and challenges, you may find out here, or request a Demo, you may also send us an email to: info@ minttihealth.com, we’ll respond shortly to your query.