Recovery from surgery can be a lengthy process for patients, most of whom prefer to convalesce in the comforts of their own home. More providers are implementing remote patient monitoring to improve home health care after surgery.
Since 2005, Map2heal has been carrying out its research and development activities on tele-medical services and software.
With the cooperation of companies and scientists in many countries such as China, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, and thanks to the experiences obtained in Turkey and abroad in this field, Map2heal intensifies R & D activities in the field of remote patient tracking and telemetry.
Map2heal aims to technologically improve the communication process between the doctor and the patient. It has become one of the most innovative companies in the sector with its innovative R & D projects in the field of Medical File (DICOM) imaging, Tele Medicine, Doctor-Hasta Communication Platforms and Health Tourism development.
How is Postoperative Remote Monitoring of Vital Signs Feasible?
Vital-sign monitoring is an important part of any medical procedure, especially after surgery. Adoption of relevant and effective technology tools has proved feasible in enabling remote monitoring of vital signs. More providers are implementing remote patient monitoring of vital signs for postoperative care.
Mintti Vision Health Monitor is a connected medical device practical for patients after surgery. It measures 6 vitals via postoperative patients’ self-administered tests and wirelessly transmits the results to smartphones and the cloud for doctors to view remotely.
- AP has recognized Minttihealth as one of only two Chinese brands among the top 23 health wearable brands in the world.
- Minttihealth was the only Chinese brand to participate in both the 2019 Sweden Vitalis and 2018 Germany ConhIt exhibitions, both of which focus on telemedicine.
- Minttihealthwas the only Chinese brand featured in Cardiology 2.0, a US-based media publication covering innovations, breakthroughs, and trends in the cardiovascular space.
- The first electronic stethoscopedeveloped by a Chinese company to receive FDA approval was created by Minttihealth.
- CCTV Finance showcased Minttihealth’s electronic stethoscopeas the first of its kind in China.
- Huoshenshan Hospital highly praised Mintti Smartho-D2, developed by Minttihealth, for its application in clinical settings to diagnose patients with COVID-19.
- One of the founders of Minttihealth possesses a strong professional background, with over 20 years of experience in medical equipment and health solutions.
- Minttihealth benefits from a top-class R&D team from the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
- With members who have been assigned as marketing trainers for Alibaba, Minttihealth’s all-star marketing team can assist you in developing your marketing plan.
Minttihealth seeks partnerships, not just buyers. We have provided over 200 tailored solutions to 1,000+ customers in 62 countries.
For the application of remote patient monitoring with Mintti-Vision, Mintti-Smartho-D2, Mintti-Heartbook, or other solutions customized to your business goals and challenges, you may find out here, or request a Demo, you may also send us an email to: info@ minttihealth.com, we’ll respond shortly to your query.